Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jut found out another freind that rode with out group got squished between cars. him and his wife were riding came up to a stop light behind two cars and a car pulled up behind him then a car behind that car didnt stop smashed into the car in front of it shoving that car into him . they are both alive but badly injured, broken legs arms ribs ect. bike is just destroyed. all because some a******* didnt pay attention. prob on the phone texting.
two friends in one month . WTF. there not sure if they will ride again.
at least there not dead Thank GOD.
be careful out there guys "N" gals watch your mirrors when you stop.

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
The crazy's are out there. What can I say sorry for all your bad news. Send them a get well prayer....

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
here's hoping for a speedy recovery for your friends. maybe after a while, they'll decide to try riding again.
regards,
dave

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,965 Posts
Just seems to never end. Sorry to hear another of our brethren are injured by some cager with his head up his butt. Prayers for their quick and complete recovery.

·
Señor Member
19,803 Posts
Oh, no. That's horrible. Saying a little prayer for your circle, man. Prayers for your friends for a quick recovery.

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
Prayers for there speedy and full recovery!!! It is crazy how careless people have gotten now a days and see driving as a right not a privilege that they need to take seriously!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
946 Posts
Prayers heading their way. I wonder what would happen if they sued the cell phone company if the person that caused the accident was using one. After all if McDonald's can be sued for hot coffee and other companies are held responsible for the use of their products why not a cell phone company. They have no warnings on them that using one when driving can be dangerous. Maybe then something would happen. How many more people on bikes are going to die or suffer because of cell phones being used.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
That's terrible, Cisco. At least they're still here. Hoping they get fully recovered physically and mentally quickly. And hoping your next news is something a lot happier. You don't need anymore bad news.

--

·
Registered
326 Posts
Prayers out to your friends for a speedy recovery...It is crazy out there...a jackass in a pickup pulled out right in front of me yesterday, so close I almost t boned him...
Ride safe...

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Distracted drivers are increasing in numbers by the hour . Not much defensive driving could have prevented this scenario . We're just not safe anywhere around these drooling idiots even when we're not moving ! They can come out of no where ! No excuse for this kind of senseless behavior by grown adults .

·
Registered
342 Posts
Always sad to hear about something like this, even worse when it is someone you know. Prayers for your friend's speedy recovery.

·
Registered
710 Posts
That stinks, I can't tell you how many people I pass every day that are looking down at their phone. It should be legal to slap em

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ill tell them ya'll sent prayers im sure that would help them. im pissed that some idiots just dont have any brains. these are really nice people they just about killed and probably killed there future riding as well. now when i ride i have it out for cages. crazy out there .
i wonder if a law suit to the phone carriers would help. HUMMMMMMMMM
be safe grow eyes in the back of your heads.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts