Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some friends and I are riding up to the Pocono mtns in PA, up to and around Lake wallenpaupack, then back down. Should be a nice ride!!:biking:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
heading out in a few hours- destination unknown - like it that way sometimes

be careful- the pocono's are kinda in a lock down while cops look for the cop killer looney

·
The Fighting Chicken
4,006 Posts
I'm taking a 10 hour ride tomorrow with the little lady. Destination is unknown but we have about 15 hours of free time to burn some gas.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you are within than riding distance of the UP or northern Wisconsin this weekend looks great should be full-color within a week to 10 days. Ride safe though, lots of deer and wild turkeys everywhere.

Attachments

·
Asylum Inmate
11,812 Posts
Road grand junction co to rifle to meeker to rangely to lo a to clifton co. Nice little 250 miler 2 up.

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
I was going riding today, but I was more clumsy this morning than usual. My Chi didn't feel centered, so I stayed home.

·
Registered
411 Posts
leaving the heritage in the barn this weekend, myself and family and friends are taking the airboats out to the pond for a birthday gathering for my mom, she will be 80 yrs. young! Ride safe everyone!

·
Psalm 45:4
35 Posts
Rode today with a group of 40+ bikes to Soquel then up 1 to Pescadero for lunch. After we headed to Half Moon Bay for a quick stop and back to San Jose. Great day.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Oh, and probably not very far. Rain has been pretty sporadic so far. Nearly got caught today. Made it home 15 minutes before a downpour.

·
SoundMan
576 Posts
I was going riding today, but I was more clumsy this morning than usual. My Chi didn't feel centered, so I stayed home.
The other day I went out on the bike and almost got hit by 3 different cars in the first 10 minutes so I turned around and went home. I felt fine but I think the rest of the driving population was dumber than usual.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Riding up to Blue river reservoir for a couple days camping with some people at work. One of the guys just got a Sporty after a string of jap cruisers, can't wait to see it. Good times.

·
Registered
946 Posts
On Saturday did a bunch of work aeons the house. Changed the hot water tank, changed the facet in the kitchen sink and cleaned out the shed. The weather was beautiful and I should have been on the bike. Hope today to put on some miles somewhere.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 41 Posts