Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in getting a Bell Pit Boss helmet for both myself and my wife. Where is a good place to buy these and still be able to send it back if they by chance don't fit???

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Leatherup.com has um.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I was gonna say leatherup.com as well, but wasn't sure they sold them. They are great to deal with tho. Easy returns.

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
J&P Cycles.

Expect the helmet to fit really snug at first. They loosen up after wear and they have an adjuster on the back of the helmet. I've had mine for about a year now and love it.

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
I'm interested in getting a Bell Pit Boss helmet for both myself and my wife. Where is a good place to buy these and still be able to send it back if they by chance don't fit???
There is probably a Cycle Gear outlet somewhere in your area. That's where I bought my Pit Boss from. Most comfortable helmet I've ever had on.

·
Poser Member # 99
17,650 Posts
I don't buy Helmets or shoes on line

They never fit the first or second time .........

But if I was to buy on line it would be Leather up .com

had good luck with them

·
SoundMan
576 Posts
I buy a lot at Revzilla.com They have great prices, fast, and sometimes free, delivery and easy returns. Maybe try a helmet on at a local shop for your correct size, then order online.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
Revzilla is another with easy returns and good prices.
++1 Revzilla
Sent a helmet back 3 times 1st time defective 2nd time wrong size My fault 3rd time it just didn't feel right they paid for return shipping all 3 times then gave me a full refund. Great place to deal with.

·
Registered
617 Posts
cycle gear is a definite (and only a 5 mile ride for me). too bad they carry 95% their bilt brand junk plus a random shoes and 2 bells. They've tried to sell me a few one-off helmets and when I ask it's always something that was ordered and returned for whatever reason.

my best friend got the bell pit boss this summer. fits great and the drop down shield is nice but he rides with sunglasses during the day. I've got the same size head (size small) and it feels nice. the skirt also makes me not look so much like a koopa troopa from Mario. small head, big helmet.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts