Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am having a hard time trying to find a place to stash my registration on my 2010 dyna fat bob. I looked at a fork bag but it looked weird on the fat bob. I put it in my windshield bag on my RK and on the fork bag on my sporty. I thought about a packing slip and putting it on the inside of my battery cover?

·
Registered
685 Posts
mines in my bilfold with my insurance card . someone makes a left hand handelbar grip that comes unscrewed that might make a good place too ? been pondering on that one .

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Ziplock sandwich bag in your pocket of your riding jacket. I know some people that slip it inside the ear pad of their fullfaced helmet.

·
F'n A
2,311 Posts
Google harley storage tube and you will find stuff like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
I checked out those tubes before myself, nice but pretty pricey... and they dont fit cell phones, smokes, etc...

Im havin the same problem, no storage and nothing seems to look good to me on the 10' WG

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ok so I am having a hard time trying to find a place to stash my registration on my 2010 dyna fat bob. I looked at a fork bag but it looked weird on the fat bob. I put it in my windshield bag on my RK and on the fork bag on my sporty. I thought about a packing slip and putting it on the inside of my battery cover?
Are the battery covers not bolted on??? do they just pop off???... im a rookie wrench on HD... its all new to me

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
At $159 to hold reg and insurance papers, that's a bit much, IMHO.

Although......I justified it by making it into a breather canister. :rofl::rofl:

(Under aircleaner on frame)

·
Registered
342 Posts
mines in my bilfold with my insurance card . someone makes a left hand handelbar grip that comes unscrewed that might make a good place too ? been pondering on that one .
AWEEEEEEEEEE, the answer... thx jack!.... i got these grips yesterday and installed them last night and did notice that the chrome caps on the ends pop off... GREAT stash for the regi and ins papers!

BTW, they are HD grips..

Attachments

·
Poser
4,426 Posts
Reg. n insurance

Mine is In my wallet,,that way If someone steals the scoot I got it so I can call in the Police and the national guard and a Seal team and prolly the Big Red One,,,,aww naw I got a better Idea I'll just call my next of Kin:thumb

·
F'n A
2,311 Posts

Although......I justified it by making it into a breather canister. :rofl::rofl:

Yeah, I agree, pricey. Guess thats why I have rode baggers for 25 years. I like being able to pack stuff. Cool setup on the breather.:thumb

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v364/lucygoose1999
/IMG_3221.jpg
I have seen those on Harleys website the only problem is its chrome and they are pricey.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts