Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up an Ultra Classic. Upon getting it home, the cb antenna is mounted on the left side (looking at the bike from the rear) and the radio antenna is on the right. I was just looking at other Ultras on some web-sites and I noticed their cb and radio antennas were opposite of mine. What the heck? Which is correct; the cb on the right or left (looking at the bike from the rear)? Perhaps if I wasn't so doggone tired, I'd run out to my garage and grab the Owners Manual and see what it has to say, but......

Thanks

MasterGuns

·
Nitrous Rules
31 Posts
I recently picked up an Ultra Classic. Upon getting it home, the cb antenna is mounted on the left side (looking at the bike from the rear) and the radio antenna is on the right. I was just looking at other Ultras on some web-sites and I noticed their cb and radio antennas were opposite of mine. What the heck? Which is correct; the cb on the right or left (looking at the bike from the rear)? Perhaps if I wasn't so doggone tired, I'd run out to my garage and grab the Owners Manual and see what it has to say, but......

Thanks

MasterGuns

The CB on the right and radio on the left.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts