Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,481 Posts
Sure been a lot of people looking at them at the local stealership, but so far as I know, none out the door yet.

·
ZVO
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder who'll be first, and what state they'll be from. Should we start a pool?

I'm guessing someone in New York.

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
My 2015 RGS is suppose to be in next week. Dealer already sold the first 2 that arrived and mine is one of the 2 that are coming in next. So it may not be a state it may be a province. lol
P.S my guess is Alberta

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm going to head up to the local dealer tomorrow to see if they got any 15's in yet. Last time I was there I ended up bringing home an 06 super glide 35th annv. home to park beside my 13 RGU. I do want to see the new RG in person. Salesman told me the other week that no RG Ultra, only the custom and the special. I guess they want to sell you the tourpak and detach hardware instead of making the Ultra. I have looked at the pics on HD's site of the new RG, but not liking it so I want to see it in person. I told myself not to go into the dealer, but it's difficult not to just look, and that's all I'm doing this trip is looking. :)

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I managed to get out of our dealership today without trading the Fat Boy. Dang, those RoadGlides are purty. They had one with a stage one kit done and nice pipes.
What'd they want for it?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
What'd they want for it?

Well, the specials were going for about $24k. Add about $2k for the stage one & pipes, then some $100s for the intercom (if you want that). So, I think with tax, license, and two year service add on, you're probably looking at just about $28k-$29k out the door.

That's WA numbers. YMMV.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I'm going to head up to the local dealer tomorrow to see if they got any 15's in yet. Last time I was there I ended up bringing home an 06 super glide 35th annv. home to park beside my 13 RGU. I do want to see the new RG in person. Salesman told me the other week that no RG Ultra, only the custom and the special. I guess they want to sell you the tourpak and detach hardware instead of making the Ultra. I have looked at the pics on HD's site of the new RG, but not liking it so I want to see it in person. I told myself not to go into the dealer, but it's difficult not to just look, and that's all I'm doing this trip is looking. :)
If you go to the HD site, it shows a RGU on the list of bikes for 2015 but it is a CVO.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I wish I could be the first. I want the new 2015 CVO SG. But financially probably can't do it right now. Just bought a new Duramax and probably can't trade and keep my payments where I can handle them.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Well, the specials were going for about $24k. Add about $2k for the stage one & pipes, then some $100s for the intercom (if you want that). So, I think with tax, license, and two year service add on, you're probably looking at just about $28k-$29k out the door.

That's WA numbers. YMMV.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Wow. I think I'll let someone else pay that, take it home and let it sit in their garage for 2-3 years and then buy it from them for $18K. :)

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
2 RG's sold at San Jacinto Harley yesterday. Baytown, TX.

·
Former Lurker
2,931 Posts
I stopped by my local dealer at lunch yesterday and they did not have anything on the floor...
They are having a big charity ride this weekend and may have something by then..
I am happy with my 14 limited. Like the colors a lot better...
The CVO's look good on the web site, but way too expensive...

·
Registered
234 Posts
2015 rg

A friend was to pick up his new rg yesterday black denim I think supposed to ride this weekend but haven't heard from him yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2015. Hubby and I picked it up a couple weeks ago (for me). The dealership said it was the first 2015 to go out the door.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was at one of the dealers today and out of 5 he had one standard left all the specials were sold and gone. Its gotta be Texas.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts