Harley Davidson Forums banner

Who bought a 15?

5K views 43 replies 26 participants last post by  Robert9999 
#1 ·
Ok who was it? Who's it gonna be?

I'm thinking we need pics.

#2 ·
Sure been a lot of people looking at them at the local stealership, but so far as I know, none out the door yet.

#7 ·
I'm going to head up to the local dealer tomorrow to see if they got any 15's in yet. Last time I was there I ended up bringing home an 06 super glide 35th annv. home to park beside my 13 RGU. I do want to see the new RG in person. Salesman told me the other week that no RG Ultra, only the custom and the special. I guess they want to sell you the tourpak and detach hardware instead of making the Ultra. I have looked at the pics on HD's site of the new RG, but not liking it so I want to see it in person. I told myself not to go into the dealer, but it's difficult not to just look, and that's all I'm doing this trip is looking. :)

#11 ·
I wish I could be the first. I want the new 2015 CVO SG. But financially probably can't do it right now. Just bought a new Duramax and probably can't trade and keep my payments where I can handle them.

#14 ·
I stopped by my local dealer at lunch yesterday and they did not have anything on the floor...
They are having a big charity ride this weekend and may have something by then..
I am happy with my 14 limited. Like the colors a lot better...
The CVO's look good on the web site, but way too expensive...

#23 ·
CVO Street Glide and one of the new trikes went out the door together.. some guy who is stud duck on one of the Gulf oil rigs took them both. Must be nice to have that kind of bucks. Must be something good about the 15's because the local stealer's salesmen are all wearing smiles.

#28 ·

Attachments

#29 ·
I stopped by the dealer today as well. I sat on a 2014 Ultra Limited with all kinds of goodies. Beautiful bike.. They wanted $37gs!!!

Chasarms .. I'm with you, let someone else buy it, let them park it in the garage for a while and then pick one up at a steal.

#32 · (Edited)
Well that's just silly. I bought my '14 stock, all in, no nothing more, TT&L and everything......$28K out the door. And I negotiated 10% off all goodies I bought that same day from the parts dept. They also threw in 1% store cash ( 1% of $28K) which I got about 6 weeks later in the mail.

#31 ·
I just traded my 13 SG for a 15 SG. I told them no money out of pocket and must lower my payment. Somehow they did that it did take 4 hours and me walking out but they got me what I wanted. I just picked mine up on the the 10th. Here in Ohio we are going into winter so not many people ride this time of year. Me on the other hand rides all year long. I know I may be a little crazy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.