·
Registered
5,675 Posts

·
ther·a·peu·tic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the links Lil!

I especially like the road runner holder. I've seen (and like) the Kruzerproducts line as well.

HarleyGuy. I agree and disagree but I'm a function over form guy in a lot of respects. I do like to keep the bike's lines clean but sometimes the goodies get in the way. :D

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Thanks for the links Lil!

I especially like the road runner holder. I've seen (and like) the Kruzerproducts line as well.

HarleyGuy. I agree and disagree but I'm a function over form guy in a lot of respects. I do like to keep the bike's lines clean but sometimes the goodies get in the way. :D
You are welcome. I too must be pleased by form and the road runner looks great to me. I've always had a doubt in my mind that a cup would stay in either one of those securely. What do you think?
Would you get the leather wrapped Kruzerproduct holder?

·
1,077 Posts
I have the chrome kruzer cup holder mounted on the left switch assembly. I have Fat bars so the bar mount wouldn't work . It works great for carrying a half a bottle of stuff but full bottles it rotates forward to a point where I'm afraid whatever in it would fall out & I spend my ride constantly straightening the thing up. I saw somewhere on the web where a guy used a different set up with the pivot mount to make it not swivel but I haven't done that mod yet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here's the Roadrunner holder, when I don't want it on, it slides off in a second.

Holds a great coffee cup with a vented / spring loaded spillproof lid.

The ring also hold medium drink cups from most fast food joints.

·
BatRod
502 Posts
I have one (no surprise). This one, actually:
http://kruzerproducts.com/_wsn/page3.html
But I recommend putting something in the top of the quick release slot or it may bounce out when you hit a pot hole.

I use it to hold my phone more often than not. But when i make a lunch run to McDonalds, I gotta have some way to hold the drink!

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
I don't have a cupholder but I have a ram mount for my video camera and they make a cupholder. I am Super Happy with my camera mount, if I were to buy a cup holder I'd go with ram.

http://www.ram-mount.com/

·
ther·a·peu·tic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't have a cupholder but I have a ram mount for my video camera and they make a cupholder. I am Super Happy with my camera mount, if I were to buy a cup holder I'd go with ram.

http://www.ram-mount.com/
I have RAM mounts as well. I have looked at the cupholder also. I use the same mount point for the GPS and the Camera. You bring up a good point with using the same mounting points.

I DO like the Roadrunner though. It looks good on the UltraFudd

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
I have RAM mounts as well. I have looked at the cupholder also. I use the same mount point for the GPS and the Camera. You bring up a good point with using the same mounting points.

I DO like the Roadrunner though. It looks good on the UltraFudd
I agree about the Roadrunner. RAM mounts work very well however, they are skinny on looks and style.:eek:

·
ther·a·peu·tic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RoadSofa,
Did you ever decide?
Did you get one?
Does it work?
Do you like it?
I decided on the Roadrunner, no I haven't got one yet, I'll bet it will!, I'll bet I will!

LOL Lil, I've been spending a Metric A$$load gettin the Road Glide the way I want it. The cup holder is WAY down on the priority list.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
I decided on the Roadrunner, no I haven't got one yet, I'll bet it will!, I'll bet I will!

LOL Lil, I've been spending a Metric A$$load gettin the Road Glide the way I want it. The cup holder is WAY down on the priority list.
Priorities rule! When and if, it will be so.
We'll be keeping an eye out for what you do do!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts