Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Me - It is supposed to be 5 to 10 degrees this weekend.

·
Retired citizen
24,344 Posts
ONLY 2 lousy days !!! Oh, the dude's in FLORIDA ...

·
Just Ride
3,843 Posts
Hey it got down to 25 degrees last night. High 56 today. Then mid 70's for the weekend.

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,045 Posts
The cold has seemingly let up a bit here on the South Coast, but 25 mph winds with 40 mph gusts makes riding fun. The wind is even making it an adventure in the cage and especially when you add the attraction of the texters who are oblivious to how much the wind makes their normal across the lines excursions even more pronounced and noticeable to everyone BUT them. I see another cold system heading for us...keep in mind cold down here is a heat wave in the frozen Nawth.

·
Just Ride
3,843 Posts
bitch slaps sent-
want a empty bottle to save that whine?
Not whining, going riding. Apparently you're not. So start sniveling!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:duckingI feel for you guys just trying to get some convo going. I know there tired of hearing me ask advise so I thought I would toss this out there. Sending sun your way. Ride on. :2cents

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Only twenty-eight days till ( SPRING ) ! ! ! 120 Days till ( SUMMER ) ! ! !
Almost time for a Full Service & Tune-Up !

·
Registered
48 Posts
The cold has seemingly let up a bit here on the South Coast, but 25 mph winds with 40 mph gusts makes riding fun. The wind is even making it an adventure in the cage and especially when you add the attraction of the texters who are oblivious to how much the wind makes their normal across the lines excursions even more pronounced and noticeable to everyone BUT them. I see another cold system heading for us...keep in mind cold down here is a heat wave in the frozen Nawth.
When's that front coming? The big sleazy needs a good douching..:eek

·
Registered
15 Posts
In the People's Demokratik Republik of Kalifornia we're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave. The high today is only supposed to be 75° but Wednesday it got to 81°. :biking:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Fleece lined jeans, good jacket and gloves.....115 miles yesterday.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Cold !! I'll take cold any day if it would just stop snowing !! You guys wanna ride somethin ? Come on up here and take a turn on my damn snowblower. I could use a break. :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking like it's gonna be a road trip kind of day. Blue skies are warming up nicely here in FL should reach at least 70 today. warmer tomorrow. Try out my new shoes and the oil change. should be GR8 along the shore (Longboat Key)

·
Mountain Rider
1,352 Posts
I am certainly tired of the cold! People here in eastern NC just are not used to this crap and are not prepared for it either. Except for going to the gym I have been pretty much cooped up here waiting for warmer weather so I can ride. Mid 40's would be a freakin' heat wave here right now. I peek into the garage every day and look at my Street Glide and glance over at the little green light from the BT.

:biker:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hear ya I was stayin in Raleigh NC in 1988 and the winter there was not bad. I was doin roofing. Used to go to a bar called the Brass Tap. I hope things warm up there for ya soon. Too many people have cabin fever and when the weather breaks it gonna be Harley heaven out

1 - 20 of 44 Posts