Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm drinking coffee this morning watching the neighbors tree fall onto her driveway from last nights ice storm.

Grandson called, tree fell on his roof and the neighbors Toyota.

Daughter is stuck at the airport, was supposed to fly to Chandler AZ this morning.

Power out 6 blocks north of me (and that REALLY sucks 'cause that means the donut shop is closed).

They are talking 40mph wind gusts later this morning.

It's not gonna be pretty.

·
Banned
482 Posts
Looks like you're in for more snow too. Don't you love this global warming?????

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Who pissed her off? The Dems and Libs trying to take our Constitutional Rights away.....

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Looks like you're in for more snow too. Don't you love this global warming?????
Al Gore was right.....It's getting so hot, it's cold outside. :know

:laugh:laugh:laugh

·
Noel
8,457 Posts
Sunny & 73 here, sorry guys been a long time since I could needle someone about good weather!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I think it was the left wing republicans or maybe the right wing democrates, either way lets deport them and get the weather back on the path to spring.
I sure as he** aint riding in no snow storm with 40mph winds.
Jimmy the ground hog was taisty though, after useing enough KCMasterpice BBQ sauce.

·
Earth-bound Misfit
624 Posts
Every morning when I get up and look at the forecast my heart sinks...every day for the next week: "snow, sleet, rain." 7 inches of new wet crap by Friday morning.

What can you do? Can't change the weather...but a fellow's spirits do take a pounding. This has been the worst "spring" I can remember since I started riding 36 years ago.

Ok, I'm done. Have a great day...and if you are lucky enough to live in a place where spring has actually arrived...enjoy, ride, be safe.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,774 Posts
Cold and rainy here in Tulsa today. I miss the gulf coast!

·
Try'n to behave
5,854 Posts
Calling for sunny and 85* here today.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
17,000 without electricity last night. Trees and power lines down all over the place.

Forecast for six inches of snow tonight and tomorrow with rain all next week.

We fly out to Tucson AZ next Friday, maybe I'll rent a bike down there.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
That sucks Viper, but all I can say is...the salt is gone!!! Here anyways!!! :)

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Who pissed her off? The Dems and Libs trying to take our Constitutional Rights away.....
Ha! WOW!! I can't believe you're so misinformed!

It's all Bush's fault.

SHEESH!! I thought we all KNEW that by now!

:bluduh

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's funny is that there are probably some people who actually believe that. :rofl:

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Ha! WOW!! I can't believe you're so misinformed!

It's all Bush's fault.

SHEESH!! I thought we all KNEW that by now!

:bluduh
My bad, I forgot....It's b/c George Bush hates black people, so he caused Katrina. Guess he's back at it again....

:laugh:laugh:laugh

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
What's funny is that there are probably some people who actually believe that. :rofl:
Yes and no.....I think God might be a good bit pissed off at the way things are going, and this might be his way of letting us know that.

Not saying it is, but it is a possibility. He did do similar things in the Bible, so it's not really all-that far fetched a thought.

Or, the earth is off her tilt slightly, so the weather has been slightly erradic.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The lady across the street is the sweetest Christian women I think I've ever met, most devout person I know.

Me, I'm a heathen. I can't imagine why God dropped a tree on her house and not mine.

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
I'm only here cuz I saw that Pred8er and his avatar with epics horns posted in this thread...:notworthy

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
She finally got mad enough to show up here in Bryan today. We are kicking her out tonight though.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts