Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Not sure I would paint the bike like that, but I would consider a helmet.

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,114 Posts
My night riding days are numbered, I just don't do much of that anymore. But I can see doing that on the splash pattern my bike has.. I think that would look cool on the tank and bags.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,780 Posts
When I got my iron head frame powder coated, the guy showed me a glow-in-the-dark clear coat that he was using. It was cool and I considered doing parts of the bike with it, then I got to thinking it would probably be very irritating on a long ride at night to have that glow constantly there.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Imagine a cat painted with that, running through the heighborhood...........

·
Former Lurker
2,971 Posts
Makes me think of a quote from an old Clint Eastwood movie...
"Any man that would paint a car like, that color deserves to have his ass removed..."
(Something like that in ref to a powder green supercar...)

·
Registered
7,340 Posts

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would.

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
I think it would look cool to have the rims and hubs painted with it and have black spokes.

·
AZ Daily Rider
60 Posts
I believe they used this technology on Yaffe's SRT bagger too.

Attachments

·
Old Fart
1,367 Posts

·
Aaaaayyyyy
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't mean that exact paint job. But I could imagine a red, white & blue electroluminescent paint job would be wicked looking. And you can turn it on and off, or turn parts on or off.

·
On the loose
8,706 Posts
It would be cool for high lights like maybe realistic looking lightning bolts in a paint job , I think on a cat I'd just do the feet , ears , and tip of the tail .

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
I am afraid it would make my ass look big.
I wonder if I could paint my junk with it? Someone needs to try it and report back.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
I am afraid it would make my ass look big.
I wonder if I could paint my junk with it? Someone needs to try it and report back.

Could be cool. But the alligator clips for the hookup might not be. Unless you're into that sort of thing.

--

·
Registered
177 Posts
Makes me think of a quote from an old Clint Eastwood movie...
"Any man that would paint a car like, that color deserves to have his ass removed..."
(Something like that in ref to a powder green supercar...)
That was from the Rookie with Charlie Sheen! Talking about the Lambo or Ferrari that was lime green!?

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Yawn... I wonder if they have Electrolume in Black?
I would classify that paint the same as LED's on your bike. I'll leave it for the city boys to hotdog their bikes and I'll just live vicariously through them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts