Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Arkie and Razorback fan here (GO HOGS!). Got an invite from Kile to join up so I'm going to do my best to make him regret that. :rofl:

My name's Tom, I live in central AR and have a couple of HDs. My shiny guy is an '04 FXSTI with about everything chromed that I could think of except the tires of course (you guys wouldn't know how to do that would ya?). The other bike is a battle tested (don't ask) '06 Ultra. Yeah a geezer glide 'cause I'm not as young as I used to be.

I'm a pretty normal guy in that I like bikes, racing, women, and beer (not necessarily in that order). Uh, you don't let wives read the posts here do ya? :eek:

I see quite a few familiar names around here. I can't believe all you guys arranged for the work release program at the same time. Must have got out for Christmas huh? :D

The site looks great, I've been lurking here for several days. I really like what I see but the real reason I joined up is this :dance thingie. Now that's cool. Don't know exactly when I'll get to use it :dance but I'm sure I'll work it in somewhere :dance .

Thanks for letting me sign up and, oh yeah :dance , just love that smilie.

Tom

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hello Tom! Glad to see you took the plunge! Great site in the making here - members like you and the other misfits will help it grow :)

:dance :rofl:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Tom . Great to see you made it over :D

I am waiting for a good excuse to ride back to Arkansas :ride

Later my friend :dance
Larry

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's about freakin' time you joined up! This little thing :dance exactly matches the chaps that you've got! :rofl:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's about freakin' time you joined up! This little thing :dance exactly matches the chaps that you've got! :rofl:
Naw, the chaps are pink. This :dance is violet or some kind of purple.

:eek: Did I just admit I've got a pink pair of chaps!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, maybe I have a kindler and gentler side. A REAL kindler and gentler side. Nope, that's horse droppings! :D

Now, should I mention who was the model for the chaps when they were made? :confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Now should I mention who was the model for the chaps when they were made? :confused:
Must've been the guy at the office who doesn't work there anymore...something about working at Acxiom now I think....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Wifey and I are doing just great. We wish each and everyone of you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

(Did ya notice I said Christmas and not simply holiday season? Its Christmas, complete with a Christmas tree. Christmas! Christmas! Christmas! There, I feel better. :D )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts