Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a sportbike rider, I've noticed that pretty much every time I wave to someone on a Harley they don't wave back and I'm curious as to why most Harley riders do this.

Personally, I wave to every rider I pass regardless of what kind of bike they ride because I see the wave as a sign of respect to a fellow rider and as a way to acknowledge them and say "ride safe". So can someone please explain to me why 90% of the time I wave to you Harley riders all I get is this:

:bikerguy:

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
I wave at anyone on two wheels. Including bicycles.

How about going to the introduction section and telling us a little about yourself?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I do. A bike is a bike. It's all in the principle. I've ridden all kinds of bikes. As long as I'm on two wheels I'm happy and I figure it's the same for you guys too.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I wave to damn near everyone. Hell, I've had guys on Harleys not wave to me...Too cool I guess.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,655 Posts

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
I don't git it, hell i wave to people in wheelchairs. i wave to everybody.....must be sumthin in your area.....i even wave to lizards..:rofl::rofl::rofl:...me thinks ya might need thicker skin...sis

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
I don't like squids. But I don't wave at most Harley riders either. Not "too cool", just not too friendly.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I wave to anyone and everyone. I'm cool w sportbikes. I bet 90% of us started out on jap bikes. To mr its just ok to be ok w anyone who's got the guts to ride on 2 wheels.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
i started on a 300.00 jap bike in 1987 so i dont look down on any 2 wheeler, we all ride with the same road dangers (other drivers in big cars that hurt):thumbsup

·
Banned
853 Posts
Was just wondering you being the fashionista of the forum. Thought that might be you as a kid. I missed a steel gray venom last night. They sold out. Only $248. Lists for around $450 not on sale. $900 from invicta. I'm sick. Sorry off topic. PTSD

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,774 Posts
2cnd wave thread this week...Everyone, please make waving a priority. As Spring has arrived and we have a whole new crop of girly man riders who get offended easily.

1 - 20 of 271 Posts