Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been noticing on other forums that people seem to bash each generation of Harley's. Its like an older guy who rides a pan was bashing shovels. Those who ride shovels bash Evo's. The many that ride Evo's bash TC. Some that ride newer generations bash older ones. I don't get it,each generation has its strengths and weakness. SO why is there so much bashing of the generations?

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,517 Posts
Not on this site.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe not on this forum but everywhere else in general. I had a bud who is in his 50's and wouldn't touch an evo. Even though i think its personal preference there still a lot of bad mouthing of different gens.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
People hate change.

Now leave me alone. I'm listening to 8-tracks, drinking Schlitz, watching my black and white Zenith tv, on my bean-bag chair, on my shag carpeting.

My bell-bottoms and favorite Led Zepplin shirt are in the wash......

·
Red and White
2,237 Posts
Shovels and Evos are the best. Everything else is crap and you are all wrong for riding anything else. And if you don't ride an FLH then your not my friend.

You mean like that :D

-Rohan

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am first time harley owner. Have a 2012 dyna. Don't care what bike you have or how old your bike is, I'll still wave at you when you pass.
people gotta gripe about something right?

PS I heard anything made before the year 2006 was junk and wouldnt own one for nothing! haha

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I am first time harley owner

PS I heard anything made before the year 2006 was junk and wouldnt own one for nothing! haha
OOHHHH WAY TO GO!!!!

NOW YOU STARTED IT.....
. Anyone have any spare cassette's they want to part with, that's what my 1996 FLHTC takes... :laugh:laugh:laugh

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
Office Linebacker
1,218 Posts
Who doesn't, right? They're never facing the "wrong" way....
I dated a chick nicknamed "Beanbag" once.
She was never facing the wrong way, either.

Don't ask...

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
People hate change.

Now leave me alone. I'm listening to 8-tracks, drinking Schlitz, watching my black and white Zenith tv, on my bean-bag chair, on my shag carpeting.

My bell-bottoms and favorite Led Zepplin shirt are in the wash......
LOL! This! I have a Dilbert sign in my office and Dilbert is saying: "Change it good. You go first."

I got some grief from a longstaning riding buddy of mine concerning the fact that I rode to Sturgis with two lawyers and another banker. He tried to say that wasn't the way to do Sturgis because you needed at least three no-toothed riders on shovels and knuckleheads to call it a real Sturgis trip. My response was "It's not a contest."

Ronnie

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

Don't ask...
Oh.....those were the days........

·
Super Moderator
12,759 Posts
I have an EVO and a Twinkie.... now I want one of everything; pan, knuckle, shovel, flat....

·
luv the low country
19,252 Posts

Don't ask...
LOL Oh my God .... :laugh:laugh:rollin:rollin

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,676 Posts
People hate change.
Yep... I didn't want to get rid of a chain drive for one of those flimsy belts.

Didn't want to get rid of carburator for electronic fuel injection...what if I have a fuel problem?? can fix carb on side of road?? Not EFI..lol

I'm sure there are more!!:)

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Yep... I didn't want to get rid of a chain drive for one of those flimsy belts.

Didn't want to get rid of carburator for electronic fuel injection...what if I have a fuel problem?? can fix carb on side of road?? Not EFI..lol

I'm sure there are more!!:)
Boy are you gonna be pissed when the plutonium powered, steam drive hydrogen boosted models hit the dealer floors........

1 - 20 of 50 Posts