Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a thread on another forum with wide glide only pics and posts, how about starting one here.

·
Captain Dave
108 Posts
Paul, my WG is a 2012. The windshield is a quick release, the rack, backrest and luggage is a quick release, and the seat can be changed to a solo seat in about three minutes. So....I go from a cruiser to a boulevard blaster in about five minutes. That's why I bought the Wide Glide.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm working on getting the detachable docking hardware kit, signal relocation kit and chrome one piece detachable sissy bar as well. Just traded my old primary for a Fat Bob two up seat. I also have the detachable compact windshield.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I think , and the survey plainly agrees with me , that the Wide Glide is the most sexy & beautiful Harley Davidson available !
Of course I'm just a bit partial .

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok guys I started this thread and I can't get pics of mine to upload, how the hell do you get them on here?

·
Registered
139 Posts
You can use photobucket and use the picture tab above or us the "go advanced" button below to use the "manage attachments" button

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
I think , and the survey plainly agrees with me , that the Wide Glide is the most sexy & beautiful Harley Davidson available !
Of course I'm just a bit partial .
Longer forks do not a sexy and beautiful bike make. Super Glide Customs FOREVER!!!

:moonBart

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Jealousy will get you nowhere Wrgiacona . Proof ? Check which Harley is the MOST popular ! :spank:
If you look at the poll http://www.Harley-Davidsonforums.co...cussions/15403-what-dyna-do-you-ride-own.html You may note they seperated the Super Glides from the Super Glide Customs. If you add those two together they they out number the Wide Glides 179 to 149.

Clearly the WG riders are over compensating for something, what with their overly extended forks and factory flame jobs.

:defend

1 - 20 of 48 Posts