Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just something I thought was funny on little road trip over the weekend.

Went back to home town and found out two guys I know switched wife's with each other??? and not only that... houses also.
One guy had a nice place out in the country the other a house in town.

They were all good friend and had each other over for cook-out and stuff??

I was riding around with the guy that had the place out in the country and I asked him how this came to be? He said he commented on how good a cook the other guys gal was and the other guy commented on how nice his gal kept house clean??

He said it just snowballed from there?

I had never seen his house in the country that his ex-ole lady and his friend now have "LOL"! and he said lets ride by and check it out.....We ride by and stop out front and he says..... The Mutha [email protected] could at least mow the damn yard!! Thought I was gonna die laughin"

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,511 Posts
I knew a couple when I was younger that did pretty much the same thing. The two couples were always at the lake together, taking road trips together, etc. I geuss when they started having marital difficulties it was natural for them to talk to each others spouses. Eventually they wound up divorcing and re-marrying each others spouses. And they still did everything together!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I knew a couple when I was younger that did pretty much the same thing. The two couples were always at the lake together, taking road trips together, etc. I geuss when they started having marital difficulties it was natural for them to talk to each others spouses. Eventually they wound up divorcing and re-marrying each others spouses. And they still did everything together!
The couples I'm talking about are about the same way, I don't think they hang with each other like they used to but they all have been at parties and stuff and aren't mad about it??:laugh

Who knows maybe they will switch back!!

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
People switch wives all the time, it's just that they usually don't know one another FIRST.

·
Registered
612 Posts
My ex is the last person I want to hang with. Glad to be rid of her.lol
She is with a guy we used to hang with a lot. :banghead:

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,658 Posts
Reminds me of my last home town visit, buddy of mine has always had a way with the ladies? He has them going crazy over him and always playin" with more then one and several quite a few years younger then he is??. Really..what he's got is a whole lot of drama always been that way since the beginning.
when I visited him last he was telling me he was married for seven months and how great it was and everything was fine, I gave him my congrats.

Then tells me they got in a fight on their wedding night and he hasn't seen her since..she called cops on him for drinkin" and drivin" which he was fine to drive but started static with cops and went to jail. He said she texted him a few days later with a pic of some other guy name tattoo'd on her foot??

Even he was laughing about it,but he wasn't when it happened!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Supreme Commander
77 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
I've been blissfully divorced since Jan., 1977. Enough was enough, and nothing has occurred to disuade that point of view since.....however, a good friend advised many years ago that if it floats, flies, or F---s, RENT IT!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Divorce is expensive because it's fuggin worth it. Getting remarried is the equivalent of peeing in the wind. Happily free since 2010!

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
The guy didn't have time to mow his lawn because he bangin' his new wife.:rofl:

·
Senile Member
1,710 Posts
Marriage licenses should cost 50 thousand dollars, so that by the time young couples can save up that amount they just may say, I changed my mind and I'm keeping my money instead.

That and I think marriage licenses should be like fishing licenses, you have to renew them every year and if you go out of state it’s no good.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts