Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Asylum Inmate
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use Wiley X for riding goggles. Have four pairs, it is a disease like owning motorbikes for me.

My pair named Gravity had the temple hinge break during a ride a few weeks back. Time to test the lifetime warranty.

I went to the website and did the $9.00 shipping payment which also gives you the Return Material Number.

Sent them off USPS priority mail.

Got an email when they got to Wiley X.

Took 3 days, got an email they were finished with a track number for USPS priority Mail.

Got them yesterday, not only did they fix them, got a new case and all the fixings with the replacement as well.

Also in my note to them I let them know one of the two pairs of Blinks I have was having a mastic problem around the bridge of the nose on the facial cavity seal.

In the box was a replacement face seal for the Blinks as well.

kudos to Wiley X for a no hassle stand behind your warranty easy transaction!!!!!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
that is good stuff!

·
Registered
684 Posts
After reading this I called about a broken stem on a my Brick model. They are sending out replacement stems for no cost. Excellent, no questions asked. Got to love it.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After reading this I called about a broken stem on a my Brick model. They are sending out replacement stems for no cost. Excellent, no questions asked. Got to love it.

Good they are great glasses now we know they are backed by great customer service.

·
Registered
326 Posts
That is very nice to know...kudos to them and they are now top of the list for my replacement glasses!
Had a pair from "another" provider and they had me pay for the repair...and the repair failed also...
Thanks for letting folks know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts