Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...how neato. I get to ride my motorcycle very safely with absolutely no corners cut for safety up to Boise next week for work. I will make sure not to even come close to the speed limit coz that would not be right! Fun will take a HUGE back seat to safety and being PC wherever possible. I wouldn't want to upset any other living being.

If I'm lucky I will get to join in an ice cream social when I am there and make sure everyone knows I love all people regardless of sex, race, orientation, religion, etc. I will search out some religious extremists and make sure they know I support their freedoms in this country, even to the point of suppressing mine.

Hopefully that nasty sense of humor I have wont crop up and ruin the day for all the neat, straight-arrow people.

FTW

·
Registered
40,797 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon. ,!,,

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon. ,!,,
Not as long as I am surrounded by faux bikers and their pussy ways.

·
Registered
40,797 Posts
I hear ya! Im doing a job in Oakland atm, and although there are plenty of real bikers in the area, none of them seem to be working where I am at.

Had this guy today introduce me to a friend of his who he said also rides a Harley... Come to find out he rides a VROD and he's dumped it twice in less than 140 miles cause he can't lean enough to get it to turn. :rolleyes:
Now he's trying to sell it.

Im heading home for the weekend, I think I'll stock up on a bunch of gun range t-shirts to wear here in Kommiefornia. ,!,,

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
...how neato. I get to ride my motorcycle very safely with absolutely no corners cut for safety up to Boise next week for work. I will make sure not to even come close to the speed limit coz that would not be right! Fun will take a HUGE back seat to safety and being PC wherever possible. I wouldn't want to upset any other living being.

If I'm lucky I will get to join in an ice cream social when I am there and make sure everyone knows I love all people regardless of sex, race, orientation, religion, etc. I will search out some religious extremists and make sure they know I support their freedoms in this country, even to the point of suppressing mine.

Hopefully that nasty sense of humor I have wont crop up and ruin the day for all the neat, straight-arrow people.

FTW
You couldn't do any of that even if you tried.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You couldn't do any of that even if you tried.
Well, yeah, but I never really intended to become a "new biker" I was just pissin about stuff.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Well, yeah, but I never really intended to become a "new biker" I was just pissin about stuff.
Get over it dear. :D Maybe a good dose of Sturgis will help you feel better.
Why are you concerned anyway? It is all in good fun, right? Isn't humor ALWAYS at someone's expense?

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
wtf is a "real biker"?

·
Registered
40,797 Posts
Here's one from my home town

Let's see if anyone knows who he is...

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
what makes him a "real" biker?

·
Registered
40,797 Posts
...I knew of him before I even knew there was such a thing as the internet...

Clue #2:

Previous to the internet, his work had a huge influence on what you would see rolling down the road on 2 wheels the world over. In one magazine, in particular, his work was featured for 31 years before he was forced to retire in 2003 due to his failing health.

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
i love david mann.. but this whole who is a real biker and who isnt is ridiculous..

i am sure there are "real" bikers out there that dont consider him one since he "played with paint"

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
i just am trying to make the point of labels being stupid.. it makes me crazy..

i like my bike and i ride it.. if that makes me a biker.. i guess i am .. if it doesnt oh well i am still doing something i like

1 - 20 of 36 Posts