Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've used windex on my exhaust system before to remove fingerprints before starting. i had some tiny water spots on the rocker boxes of my '05 1200c. sprayed some windex on the corner of a micro-fiber rag, effortlessly removed all spots. try it you'll like it:thumbsupchrome looks like new:know

·
Registered
36,947 Posts
I use Sprayway glass cleaner for quick detailing.... No ammonia that could yellow some plastics over time.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I use Sprayway glass cleaner for quick detailing.... No ammonia that could yellow some plastics over time.

I buy that stuff 4 cans at a time from Sams Club, add a microfiber rag and cleans as good as anything. The great thing about it is it foams up and does not run like liquid windex. :thumbsup

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Lemon Pledge works the tits too with no streaking.

·
Registered
36,947 Posts
Hmm, Ill have to try that. I've never motorboated a pair of lemons before.

·
Registered
36,947 Posts
Nevr-Dull gives me nightmares about basic training.... :bluduh

·
Registered
595 Posts
I hate that damn stuff. The COB use to wear my ass out over the handrails going up to the CO and XO state rooms. "If its metal it will shine petty officer k9" oh god I hate this thread, dreadful memories from field day. Only saving grace was that I wasn't in sonar. Poor bastards had to shine the inside of the shitter bowls. Bahahaha.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I hate that damn stuff. The COB use to wear my ass out over the handrails going up to the CO and XO state rooms. "If its metal it will shine petty officer k9" oh god I hate this thread, dreadful memories from field day. Only saving grace was that I wasn't in sonar. Poor bastards had to shine the inside of the shitter bowls. Bahahaha.
Although I never had to shine brass because I'm an EN and down in the pit, I would take that deck job anyday over this recruiting bullshit I do now.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
595 Posts
Although I never had to shine brass because I'm an EN and down in the pit, I would take that deck job anyday over this recruiting bullshit I do now.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
I always heard that recruiting was gravy. Has it changed that much in 15 years?

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Lemon Pledge works the tits too with no streaking.
Yes sir Lemon Pledge. I had my reservations when I was told this but tried it and it works great. My bike has never seen water for cleaning only water it sees is when it rains.

·
Señor Member
19,586 Posts
Any of these safe for paint so I can stop freaking out about overspray?

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,315 Posts
I used to use Pledge on my Schwin. . . . . WAXED BEAUTY INSTANTLY

It would probably make for a good detailer.

AVOID AMMONIA near paint.

Never Dull works great on chrome - tar

1 - 20 of 48 Posts