Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to have a windshield bag to keep cell phone and small items in. It seems like any windshield bag that I have seen would block the vent in the 2014 Ultra. Has anyone found one that works and does not black the vent.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
I have the windshield bag (3 in a row) on my '14 Ultra and hate the thing. While it doesn't block the vent, it gets condensation between the back of the pouch and the windshield and looks like hell...all the time....every day....even when I force a rag there and clean it up. Sucks, so I took it off. Secondly, while I can get a pack of cigs, a lighter and a pair of shades in the middle pouch (too small for my Razr Maxx cell), the side pouches won't hold more than a roll of nickels or life savers.

Just sayin'...

·
Registered
614 Posts
I just got the windscreen pouches on my 2014 Ultra and I think they are great. After washing the bike or if it rains just hit the inner windshield with a leaf blower or hair drier and the condensation is gone instantly. I can hold my cell, smokes, lighter in the middle, my keys with key chain on one side and either shades or whatever else like ez pass in another pouch. I happen to like the way it looks too, especially the look from the front on the bike. Diffrenent strokes for different folks.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
I just got the windscreen pouches on my 2014 Ultra and I think they are great. After washing the bike or if it rains just hit the inner windshield with a leaf blower or hair drier and the condensation is gone instantly. I can hold my cell, smokes, lighter in the middle, my keys with key chain on one side and either shades or whatever else like ez pass in another pouch. I happen to like the way it looks too, especially the look from the front on the bike. Diffrenent strokes for different folks.
Amen. I got tired of my ex, but she found a mate that loves her. :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the info and the other thread. I will have to look closer before I decide.

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
I like the 2 pouch type but haven't gotten one yet. My buddy has the 3 and the 2 side pouches are empty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2015 Ultra Limited and got the three pouch and when it rained, water gets behind it even with the fairing vent closed. It looks horrible and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT GETTING IT. I am removing mine and getting credit from the dealership for it. Poor design and poor quality. Guess I will look for aftermarket pouches.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
I have the one from Harley. Works fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts