Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
The mount looks like National Cycle to me.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
I guess I should have expanded National Cycle mounts that are normally fork mounted. But I don't see as much room as I would expect between the mount and the top of the opening for the headlight.

Are you sure this is for a H-D bike?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you think it may be a super sport shield from a Softail that somebody cut down? Cause that's as close as I can find , just shorter than those. Although the brackets aren't the same either . I'm planning on using the 49mm quick release clamps I have to mount it to forks.
Just trying to find out what it is , in case I need to replace the plastic

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12,967 Posts
Resembles the one I saw on a Springer Softail saw yesterday.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It has shipped , should be here Thursday . I will post any identifying numbers if it has any . Closest thing I've found is HD Super sport but brackets are wrong , or at least aren't the same as new style brackets

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is definitely NC . Looking like the SwitchBlade Deflector , but must be older mounts cause new style aren't same. Also , mounted with 49mm quick release clamps, it's 3" in front of headlight . It's apparently supposed to be mounted center of forks but would still be an inch forward of headlight , so, time to get custom on it and make it fit proper

1 - 12 of 12 Posts