Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup! For the first taste of winter, here in the Great Lakes area, we don't dick around. 50mph winds coming off Lake Michigan, rain, sleet, freezing rain, big trucks banned from the toll road, lake effect snow advisory...this is bullshit!

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Yup! For the first taste of winter, here in the Great Lakes area, we don't dick around. 50mph winds coming off Lake Michigan, rain, sleet, freezing rain, big trucks banned from the toll road, lake effect snow advisory...this is bullshit!

She's a tough, bitter mother. Eff her and her family.

·
2,327 Posts
It's headed my way and destroying both 'Saturday and Sunday with cold, wind, rain and snow. DAMN!!!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,463 Posts
It'll only hit 38 early in the morning here, but add some humidity to that and it feels like -20 when the wind is blowing....and the wind IS blowing right now.

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,673 Posts
Yup! For the first taste of winter,...this is bullshit!
Sure ish!

Body aches or pains, Fatigue, Joint aches and Muscle weakness...fun fun fun!!

probably just me..LOL:) since I work outside!

·
Done
4,154 Posts
I figure about 3-4 weeks of riding before its time to put her up. Chilly in the morning on the way to work (upper 20s low 30s) but still mid 40s on the way home.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
:sad

·
Registered
751 Posts
Later fall as normal here. Checked the weather and I may get out for a ride next week as I always take the first week of November to hunt deer in archery.

In any case it will be ball freezing cold here soon

·
Registered
342 Posts
She's a bitch.
You guys getting hammered (with weather) up there yet? Not looking forward to here to the first cold weather without my bed warming partner that's for sure. Going to finish splitting wood and try to teach the dog how to spoon but I don't think the 2nd part will work, restless bitch she is.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
That's got to suck...we will be riding in beautiful Arkansas tomorrow.......sorry..

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Exactly why I moved to SC back in August. Last winter was so cold for so long, my old bones couldn't take it any more. It will be in the high 30's this Sat and Sun morning and mid 50's during the day. But next week right back into the 70's for day time temps.:biking:

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Saw Chicago on the news with snow this evening.
Hope it clears out and you all can ride some more this year.
Sad.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
That's got to suck...we will be riding in beautiful Arkansas tomorrow.......sorry..

Craig you forgot to say, beautiful Arkansas freezing our nutz off........

At 35 degrees......

Lol

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
You guys getting hammered (with weather) up there yet? Not looking forward to here to the first cold weather without my bed warming partner that's for sure. Going to finish splitting wood and try to teach the dog how to spoon but I don't think the 2nd part will work, restless bitch she is.
Starting to cool off,raining right now.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts