Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Go Army!
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my excitement runneth over :know so I decided to get my “winter modification” done early. Finally found the right type of brackets and installed the Daymaker LED Passing Lamps and moved the turn signals... The last picture in front of the garage is the before shot.

So, what are YOUR plans for the winter?

Attachments

·
09 Dyna Super Glide
1,691 Posts
You simply cannot beat a good LED light. I just made my annual fall modification - I put the windshield back on my Dyna. As much as I hate windshields, they are essential for winter riding.

Pete

Well, my excitement runneth over :know so I decided to get my “winter modification” done early. Finally found the right type of brackets and installed the Daymaker LED Passing Lamps and moved the turn signals... The last picture in front of the garage is the before shot.

·
Acta Non Verba
2,093 Posts
Love LEDs, looks great.

My first winter mod will be LEDs as well, I have 6 tiny ones that I plan to put along the edge of the fairing for running/turn signals. They've been laying on the bench since last February or so, because, you know, riding.

Beyond that, I have a handful of custom bits here and there that may or may not get completed.

·
Registered
266 Posts
My winter plans are to get the Road Glide. Your ride looks good, nice pics.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Good lookin bike. I plan on finishing my stage one, getting 14" mini apes, and the tall boy cycle floor board relocation kit. I can't wait to get the sled out, but looking forward to getting the bike back out next spring.

·
Dr. Pending Projects
1,785 Posts
Bike looks great! Love that photo with the old gas station pump. You should try to recreate it if it was a local place that you can ride and do the photo shoot again with the recent mods.

Nicely done.

Can you provide details on the install of the lights? Some of the installs that I have seen, you can see the wires... Are the wires hidden in your install? Would love to see close up photos of where you routed the wiring.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Custom Dynamics has led's for your running/turn signal lights that work well along with the Day Maker a huge improvement and fit in the original housings.
Come winter ill be riding here in Florida no down time.

·
Dr. Pending Projects
1,785 Posts
Custom Dynamics has led's for your running/turn signal lights that work well along with the Day Maker a huge improvement and fit in the original housings.
Come winter ill be riding here in Florida no down time.
Agreed. Those work great! And no need for load equalizers for the 2014 bikes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts