Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
HDF Oil Guy
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets start one for the WI people on the forum. WI is the home of HD after all, isn't it?

I am in Manitowoc and ride a 2003 V-Rod.

Welcome everybody!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Currently residing in Green Bay. I did some time in Racine, Kenosha and Twin Lakes. I do prefer to ride down in those areas alot better because there are alot more people to meet do to being near the Illinois border and of course the bars :ride

·
Registered
28 Posts
Originally from Bloomer, grew up on NE side of Milwaukee, took a 20 year all-expenses paid sightseeing tour of the seven seas and came home in '94 to Thiensville (15 miles north of metro Milw).

Riding this:

(Give me the 1-finger wave if you see me so I know you're a friend)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nick from West Bend. Nice to meet you all. I riding either my 09 Black Pearl Street Glide or my Red Buell Firebolt. Let's RIDE.

SEE YA

·
HD New Guy
188 Posts
City of Tomah (Western Wisconsin); 2008 Street Bob

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi, living in New Berlin and just got a 2008 Sportster Custom.

WisSoldier and Check 6, thanks for serving and keep us safe!

John

·
Registered
73 Posts
Reside in Lakewood during the warm months. Florida during the cold months. Then I am able to ride most of the year. 2010 Ultra Limited

·
The other white meat
2,214 Posts
Born in Wauwatosa but now live in N.C. Ride a 09 Fat Bob. Didn't mean to leave the folks in the great sate of Wisconsin, but someone had to scout around for more white lightning.
Found some, but now I can't seem to find the road home or my keys. Hmmmm, I don't have a drinkin problem, my wife does :D

1 - 20 of 121 Posts