Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm starting my 8th wk. of PT. for my shoulder. I originally had planned on riding at 6 wks.. Well, due a hard-headed move on my part, I set myself back a wk. or so. Now that I'm feeling stronger every day. I'm thinking about retrieving my bike Wed. wk. and riding to therapy Thur.. If the Good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise.... Some of you may remember the thing with my ABS. After I was sure my buddy, the service manager, was clear all of this was their fault and technically they should have had to replace my ABS module(a $800.00+ part) had I not had a back-up unit. I told him if he would pull a 20,000 mi. service on my Road King, I would be willing to call it even. He happily agreed. I don't think anything is out of whack and I did a complete fluid change not too long ago. But it will be reassuring that everything has been gone over. All's well, that ends well.:nod

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Great news that your almost good to go..I bet its been a long wait.Enjoy your bike and ride safe old coot..

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...Yea, it's seems like it's been forever. I know I've gained 10lbs. since my surgery. That's got to go!:nod

1 - 3 of 3 Posts