Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
In a parade, with a clown suit on, maybe.

Unless that blond comes with it.

But then, I would really look like a clown.:rofl:

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Ive rode worse, no telling when your desperate

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Are we still talking about the blonde, here? Cause....shya...who hasn't?

I'd yank that sissy motor out of that thing and dump a shovel in there.
I've been down to a Scwinn. at one time or another. Blond is probably high maintnance.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Are we still talking about the blonde, here? Cause....shya...who hasn't?

I'd yank that sissy motor out of that thing and dump a shovel in there.
You are talking about the motorcycle now.....aren't you? :D

The styling is kinda cool. I guess that sissy motor is whats throwing me off.

vlade, If it came down to the bike or walking, I would ride on the back of that thing!

Damn, now I want one! :D

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Always be prepared to do something you didnt think you'd do. I know a fella who got married, only problem was he wasnt really suited for such activity. One night his rather new wife took exception to some of his excentricities and called the sheriff to have him removed from the premises. Him, not sure exactly how far the deputies were going to take the issue ran out the backdoor in his briefs and barefoot thru the woods to a friends house about a 1/2 a mile away. Hindering him on his way was the fact that it was dark and the woods in this region are chock full of all kinda stickery, viney, scratchy creations of nature. So when he made it to his friends house it was no surprise to see him all bloody with only the elastic band waist of his BVD'S left to cover himself with. AND if youda asked him a half hour before If he'd run thru the woods in his underwear in the middle of the night I believe he woulda said no.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys. I'm new here. I've looked around at the various HD forums and this one seems to suit me the best.

We have people here that are riding mopeds to work. With gas prices the way they are and inflation and food prices, people have to do what they have to to get by. Some of these contraptions are getting 60-70 mpg. If I lived close to work, I'd consider anything- even a 10 speed bycycle. One of the problems I'm seeing is some of these things on the road that can't keep up with traffic and that create a danger.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
If folks keep buying scooters and the like, we as a nation are going to have to change our concept of the road. It will be shared with more and more alternative vehicles and cars will no longer be able to get along thinking they own the road. Maybe they will even begin to see us.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Maybe the cars will get small enough they will be afraid to hit us?:bat

·
COB
1,984 Posts
No. I can't understand why someone would put so much effort into such a thing.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,182 Posts
For $1500, if I had a protected place for him to play with it, I might buy one for my 8 year old grandson, back when I rode my cousin's Cushman scooter I'd have thought this was the coolest thing on earth

1 - 14 of 14 Posts