1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,476 Posts
It'd make a good disguise for skulking around pointing out and taking pix of SOA wearers.

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,331 Posts
There are Wild Hog patches and shirts available on line. I would go with them because the Del Fuego's are not as well known to the average 1%er on the street.

Your attraction is likely from a comedic point and you may wish you hadn't gone that way. Just sayin

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I don't see it as being any different than wearing a 'Fugawi's' shirt or a SOA t-shirt. Not my thing, but it's just a shirt.

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
Wild Hogs shirt is cooler :)

Some funny scenes in movie....

·
On the loose
8,699 Posts
There were 4 of us that rode togeather every Sat for a while and one guy always called us the Del Fuegos but we didn't have the shirts LOL

·
Wayward Son
23,318 Posts
I stay away from stuff like that. Just because....
But I only own 3, maybe 4 HD shirts and rarely wear them.
Hell. Have a Shovelhead\Eagle w\a banner saying Harley Davidson on my right outer forearm.
Think that`s enough.

·
Registered
730 Posts
^^^agreed^^^

·
Registered
177 Posts
You wear an SoA shirt?
nope, have had a few gifted to me (and I do like the show) but I will not wear them...They are on the wall in my bar....

I dont feel the need to drape my self in the gear of things I like. I ride a Harley, I dont feel the need to publicize it. My exhaust does that on it's own....I always laugh at the guys in HD boots, socks, jeans, shirts, jackets, helmet, gloves, etc. I buy the gear that works the best for me..I dont care what brand it is. For the record i have checked into some of HD's riding gear, and I find the quality to be lacking GREATLY! There are much leathers out there in the $600 range then the cheap shit Harley has for sale at their crazy prices.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I like a lot of the Harley shirts, but I don't buy the boots, leather, gloves and all that. I buy some do rags too. I buy my leather from a local indie shop at much lower prices and good quality. I don't watch SOA or have any of the shirts and don't plan on getting any either. Just never got interested in the show. I watched a couple of episodes and left it at that. PS, love Wild Hogs and will watch it when I catch it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts