Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard all the cool kids from 1130cc hung out over here too...and it's true! I figured I'd see if this forum could expand my airhead knowledge as much as the VRF did for my VRod aptitude. Looks like a very nice place so far! :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hey there Nightmare :) Glad to see you hopped on over!! Welcome to the forum!:dance

·
Registered
472 Posts
:rofl: She does try, doesn't she? I'm just kiddin Cuppy! I know you can throw my sorry a$$ outta here anytime you feel it's necessary, but how fun would that be?? Cuppy, I just wish I could be like you...and say the funny things you do, and someday....possibly Max will ask me to even be a Mod. Cuppy, you are one in a million...and both the VRF and the HDF are very lucky to have you!

·
Registered
679 Posts
:rofl: She does try, doesn't she? I'm just kiddin Cuppy! I know you can throw my sorry a$$ outta here anytime you feel it's necessary, but how fun would that be?? Cuppy, I just wish I could be like you...and say the funny things you do, and someday....possibly Max will ask me to even be a Mod. Cuppy, you are one in a million...and both the VRF and the HDF are very lucky to have you!
YUP!!!!!! I'm a MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance :rofl:

·
Liquid Cooled Member
92 Posts
Welcome....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts