Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been putting off cleaning my wheels for a while (way too long) and today I decided to see if I could make a dent in the build up on them. I started off with Sprayway glass cleaner only because I use it on the paint, the windshield, the chrome and everything else. Man, was I surprised! That was all it took. About 10 minutes and a microfiber cloth and DONE! This stuff is great and only about 2 bucks a can at Target or Wally World. Before and after pics below.

Attachments

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
That's clean.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip:thumbsup

Just checked Wallyworld and they have several different types. Is the can you used have a black, red, or blue top?

Looks like $12_$15 per can.
Blue top and less than $3.00 for sure. Just bought some more last week.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Could you do my back wheel too please.......I HATE cleaning my back wheel, even more than checking the air pressure in it...:what?

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Could you do my back wheel too please.......I HATE cleaning my back wheel, even more than checking the air pressure in it...:what?
Checking the rear pressure is terrible, but not as bad as trying to get that nozzle in there to add air.:fitz

·
Registered
38,931 Posts
I like that SprayWay stuff cause it is ammonia free.
Safe to use on automotive tint.

Only stuff I will use on my helmet visor besides water. :thumb

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hear that. When I put on new tires, I put the angled valve stems on it at the same time. Now the only problem is stopping it on the bottom. I'm lucky though I have the lift table and center jack so I can raise them up during cleaning and air check.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like that SprayWay stuff cause it is ammonia free.
Safe to use on automotive tint.

Only stuff I will use on my helmet visor besides water. :thumb
I saw it was ammonia free but never thought about using it on the helmet visor. Thanks Kainam, I learned a new tip.

·
Registered
212 Posts
You can buy it in bulk if there is a Sams club in your neck of the woods... I swear by that stuff!!! Works great on Chrome and Bugs also.

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
O.K. I'll try and find it here. If I can't, It'll be up to you ! to ship me some.,..:laugh

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sounds like a good excuse to head north... Ill deliver and give a demo on how it works :thumbsup

Not sure if that excuse will work with the wife.

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Sounds like a good excuse to head north... Ill deliver and give a demo on how it works :thumbsup

Not sure if that excuse will work with the wife.
Well,.That'ed be the worst hangover you've ever had !...:rofl:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Thanks for the tip, I will have to give it a try as well.

·
Armed&Conscientious
535 Posts
Got some in the grocery section at Wally World for $2.38, I bought two, thanks for the tip.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 37 Posts