Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Git 'er done
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay - I am likely opening myself up for some good old fashion man card bashing...

Last night, after a long day of yard work with my wife (she looks awesome in her coveralls :thumb), I decided it was time to install the brake and clutch handles I recently received from a friend for my birthday (which is in May)

So I grabbed my HD manual (just to make sure I didn't do anything stupid), a glass of Chardonnay, and started reading. Then I took my glass of wine to the garage and got to work.

I got through two glasses of wine by the time I was finished.

The chrome handles look awesome...:eekers

Be gentle... :rofl:

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Chardonnay, huh,,,we don't have that beer down here :lol8 :rofl:

Welcome back,was askin the other day what happened to you.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
okay - I am likely opening myself up for some good old fashion man card bashing...

Last night, after a long day of yard work with my wife (she looks awesome in her coveralls :thumb), I decided it was time to install the brake and clutch handles I recently received from a friend for my birthday (which is in May)

So I grabbed my HD manual (just to make sure I didn't do anything stupid), a glass of Chardonnay, and started reading. Then I took my glass of wine to the garage and got to work.

I got through two glasses of wine by the time I was finished.

The chrome handles look awesome...:eekers

Be gentle... :rofl:
Despite what you're expecting......

1.) Chardonnay: Although it sounds slightly unmanly, it's still alcohol and the end result is the same. Rehab for wine drinkers is no different than rehab for beer drinkers. Well...if you're a quiter.

2.) You bought a repair manual. Automatically makes me read your post with a whole new view, as you took the initiative to learn on your own.

3.) You gave us a partial visual of the wife in coveralls.....:thumb

It's all good with me..........:lol8

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,255 Posts
Wouldn't drinking wine disqualify you as a *******?

·
Registered
40,768 Posts

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Wine in and of itself, no.... Chardonnay, yes.

Uhm.....Mad Dog 20/20 is the only wine that's never actually seen a grape........

·
Registered
40,768 Posts
Course, a true ******* would have his own thump tank and make his own alcohol.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Just like BABs said, in a paper bag - it's all good.

In a glass?? Just please tell me you didn't extend your pinky when you did take a drink...........

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
Banned
161 Posts
My Uncle makes Dandilion wine, tomatoe wine, rasberry wine, strawberry wine, plum wine and his best - Blackberry wine. You can wrap it in a paper bag - stuff is like 125 proof. Easter at his home is a drunk fest...............

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Good ol T-Bird use to drink anything in my younger years tiil on day I blacked out from moonshine for like 5 mins coudnt see.
Qiut the harder stuff about that time jack with tekilla and Rum and cokes were my fav had to stop that .....lol
Dave just got a 79 camaro customers gonna restore most of it,havent done a T-bird in a while..lol
Been wrenchin a Dodge p up v10 supercharged Ill take some pics and post up.
dudes got a sweet Porche to get to drive it once in a while.Hes scared of it.

IR if I was a rabbit Id be on that rabbit doin waht rabbits do best,Thumpin...lol.......BABs is Kool!

·
Registered
623 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts