Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its finally spring here in northern Indiana and now it won't stop raining and I want to f*ckin ride my Ultra!:banghead

We are up to 3 inches so far this week!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
hang in there man, wont be long now

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
I got a snorkle you can put in your mouth. :stir :laugh

Don't they say April showers bring May flowers? It can't last too awful long.

Hope ya get to hit the road soon!

·
Senile Member
1,710 Posts
Rain shmane, it's that golfball sized hail you gotta watch out for.
Although, we get enough rain here to make me ponder trading in my bike for a North River fishing boat on the odd occation

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I got a snorkle you can put in your mouth. :stir :laugh

Don't they say April showers bring May flowers? It can't last too awful long.

Hope ya get to hit the road soon!
Wouldn't the snorkle fill up with water since the water is falling down and the tube is pointing up :think?

Don't worry the rain will pass and it will be sunshine, warm weather and open roads before you know it.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Wouldn't the snorkle fill up with water since the water is falling down and the tube is pointing up :think?

Don't worry the rain will pass and it will be sunshine, warm weather and open roads before you know it.
I don't think that was the type of snorkle he was talking about....:rofl:
Actually the more expense ones have caps and back flow items to keep the water fron coming back into the snorkle, I have snorkled before in the rain with no issues.

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts

If you blow really hard, this one will clear itself. :know

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not a "snorkle" type of guy. I'm more of a "hold your breath" and dive in face first and blow bubbles dude.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts