Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ZVO
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monkey Bars for the 15 Road Glides...where are they? Does anyone know what's going on with them? I heard end of Feb..now it's March and still no one has them.

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
Haven't heard a thing X. I ordered a set of 16's back in October. Salesman kept telling me they would be in the next mount. This went on up until the beginning of February and I Finaly cancelled my order.

·
ZVO
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't heard a thing X. I ordered a set of 16's back in October. Salesman kept telling me they would be in the next mount. This went on up until the beginning of February and I Finaly cancelled my order.

I am there with ya...they been telling me Yaffe is having production problems.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I hope they get it sorted soon. I want me some

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
buky bars is all i am gonna say...
Hmmm you might be onto something there. They look fantastic and appear to be available. Thanks!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I ordered a set of 14" ones for my 14 streetglide back before christmas and they are scheduled to be at my house tom.
which ones? Yaffe?

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
did you find another brand available? What, where?

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
ordered the Vindiktas, 4-5 weeks...... dammit

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
dub you will like the Vindikta bars, That's what I ended up with on my bike.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
thanks Al. They look like a great product. I had Yaffee on my street glide and loved them. IT appears that the bar manufacturers are having issue with a company that does the chrome. I suspect this is the hold up on Yaffee as well. not sure why it would affect the black bars unless they do that too. Vindikta has found a new company but the back log of raw bars is huge.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
the vindikta bars are 1.5 inch diameter, really nice shape and finish.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts