Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Done
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Neither of these work for me in my area. I decided to go back to the whip. I hear people all the time say they work just fine. Oh well, I paid full price, someone else can get these cheap. Payment by cash, USPS money order or Paypal gift. Post your "I'll take it" THEN PM me for details. Both shipped USPS Priority flat rate. This is on another bike forum so I will use time stamp of the first "I'll take it". Thanks for looking. Mike

First is the J&M kit #FPA-HCFM-P with instructions. You will need to get little zip ties for attaching inside the fairing. Obviously, I used the ones that came with it. I paid $40 new. Asking $25 shipped.SPF

Next up is the HD Boom Audio powered hidden antenna kit #76000266. Instructions also included. You will need to get little zip ties for attaching inside the fairing as I used the ones that were supplied with the kit. I paid $70 new. Asking $40 shipped. Now $30 shipped.SPF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.