Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you have been on two wheelers for a long time but I've only been at it for a couple of months on the blacktop (been riding dirt bikes off and on most of my life).

Not sure how it works in other states but here in NC we get a permit by passing a written exam and then have to go back and take a skills test on a bike to get a full motorcycle endorsement on our license. The main difference between a permit and a full endorsement is you can't carry a passenger with a permit.

Well, I passed my skills test today. I assumed it wouldn't be any big deal but it was. The guy placed the cones at a distance that seemed like only twice the length of my bike at best and then had me do weave through them. I just knew I was coming back empty handed. But I made it through somehow.

Now, to buy the wife a helmet and try to talk her into jumpin on....

·
Registered
679 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! That's great!!!:ride

·
Old, Tired, Ugly
128 Posts
Congrats.

Now, instead of just a new seat and helmet, why not her own bike!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First of all the seat stays - lol. If you knew what a major feat it would be to even get her on the back, you'd understand why not her own bike. I'd buy her a bike in a minute if she wanted one. I'd never deny anyone this much fun. Yeeehah!

·
Registered
212 Posts
First of all the seat stays - lol. If you knew what a major feat it would be to even get her on the back, you'd understand why not her own bike. I'd buy her a bike in a minute if she wanted one. I'd never deny anyone this much fun. Yeeehah!
Jealousy works real well in that department,My wife saw several women on thier own and saw how us guys doddled over them and said hey maybe I could get a bike.

·
Registered
19 Posts
congrtas now ride aware and be safe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts