Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this coming Sunday me and a buddy are riding out to York for the Steel Toe tour of the Harley plant. I've heard it's worth the $$ for it. Monday we are most likely heading out to Philly to see his bro and sis-in-law.

What I'm looking to find out is where is some good bike friendly nightlife in the York area? Found a place called Wheelies which looks legit, Temptations... well I think the name speaks for itself :whoa , and a place across from the hotel called the Westgate for after the bikes get parked :cheers.

Any other recommendations of good bike friendly places?? Anything worth taking a short detour for on the way out and back??

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to this ride!!!!

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
If you fly fished, I'd recommend the rivers, The York, Yellow Breeches and the La Tort.

Man, I miss PA. Nothing spells Americana like a ride through middle Pennsylvania on the 4th of July.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts

·
Rough Rider
15 Posts
I know what you mean I miss Gettysburg , Lancaster , Biglersville the Apple capital . Riding though these roads are great and if you know where to go your not far from Camp David . I miss it too Bro.
We are planning to visit some in laws on July 4 weekend . I can't wait.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Hershey, the sweetest place on earth?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Check out Gettysburg and Hershey..........both were great to visit.

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you get to hershey there is a small place on rt743 next to Hershey Park called Parkside Hotel. Good food good prices and bike friendly.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Laugerman's HD has a nice museum and bikes to look at just down the road from the plant tour. Lancaster is very nice for cruising on the bike as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts