Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone was getting along all cozy and all. Singing Kumbaya by the fire and roasting marshmallows. Callin each other bro and strutting around in yer chaps and beanies.

Then I show up again. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

I'm keeping an eye on all of you....

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Hillsburrito??? You musta made your own town to come up with that. Just in case I'm riding thru you got any fringe, bolt on, and possibly other quirky ordinances I should be aware of???:lol8

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Everyone was getting along all cozy and all. Singing Kumbaya by the fire and roasting marshmallows. Callin each other bro and strutting around in yer chaps and beanies.

Then I show up again. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

I'm keeping an eye on all of you....

:blahblah:

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hillsburrito??? You musta made your own town to come up with that. Just in case I'm riding thru you got any fringe, bolt on, and possibly other quirky ordinances I should be aware of???:lol8

You can have all the fringe and bolt on accessories you want. We have no ordinances against poor taste. :bandit

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Alright, your gonna make us say it? Yea we missed your grumpy judgmental and twisted but usually right point of view.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Yeah..... glad to see you finally ironed your skirt and decided to join us, again. Now can we stop talking about YOU and get back to discussing what pipes are BEST for my bike?

Jeesh...

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,186 Posts
....Then I show up again.

.... doesn't he mean

....Then I show up again. Again.

Let's start a pool, place bets on how long CBM can stand
mixing with the common folks this time.
I'll bet on 2 months.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Ninja baby..........{{shudder}}

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Id shake your hand and welcome you back nubbie but you sanded em off....lol
Screw the exhaust I want to know what type of OIL to use dino or synthetic and why is there no oil thread........lol :eek7 :eekers :thumb :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts