Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year we had a thread... Best 2006 Ride:

http://www.harley-davidsonforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22

Twisting the subject slightly to "Best Moment", did you have a time in the saddle when it all came together in 2007?

A ride today with friend Chris had me thinking about this. We hit a rural road this afternoon towards the end of a 175 mile ride. Could feel the low November sun warming our backs, with the wind pushing us from behind. The H-D's sung a song as we cruised at 65mph. The gently curving road was empty, the ranches we passed appeared to have come from a painting. For about 15 minutes until we came to a stop sign, it all came together. Memorable. Not sure this is THE moment of the year but it was up there. You?

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
For me it was achieving my two fold goal of a 500 mile solo day and seeing Niagra falls for the first time, both are the same moment. That was a good one.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
I'd say my best moment was riding alongside 10-15 other 1130cc.com forum members at the KC rally.

Other than that each year riding with some of my best friends and family to little sturgis kentucky is always a nice relaxing time.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Very simply when I was able to ride a Road King Classic and not have any knee pain after being crushed finding that the VRSCA was killing them.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Riding SmokenJoes drop seat Yamaha chopper to the KC Harley Plant during the 1130cc.com rally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts