Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dr. Pending Projects
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why not... Anyone willing to swap tanks? Like I tell my wife... it is great to have options/choices.

I miss having a blue bike and this would be the easiest way to get it done.

2.1 Gal tank from my 2013 Sportster 48 for the same type tank in blue??

This tank: Ember Red Sunglo

For a tank like this:

I have it setup with fuel pump and everything... straight swap to avoid having to take anything apart.

And if you are in Florida... well... that would be even better, lol...

·
Dr. Pending Projects
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My bad, i even went and looked at the pics when you got it, gittin fergitfull in my old age.....:)
No worries :)

I still have the old 3.3 tank that has a few bruises on one side... but nothing that bad that a body shop could not fix...

Maybe the best route is to have that one repair and repainted in blue... that way I keep the riding range and get the blue colors that I want (some cobalt blue with darker blue tribal ghost graphics..)

·
Registered
751 Posts
No worries :)

I still have the old 3.3 tank that has a few bruises on one side... but nothing that bad that a body shop could not fix...

Maybe the best route is to have that one repair and repainted in blue... that way I keep the riding range and get the blue colors that I want (some cobalt blue with darker blue tribal ghost graphics..)
^^^^^this

I love the big blue pearl on my SuperGlide, but it does seem a bit dark unless in full sunlight. I go for rides on an overcast day, and never receive any comments. On a sunny day people tend to flock around to look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts