Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
I'm too good looking to be splattered all over the pavement.

Usually a black Joe Rocket mesh jacket and a pair of @MW Venting Machine pants. (Protection in both)
The jacket has a removable liner just in case.
also a full face flip up helmet and a pair of @MW carbon fiber reinforced summer gloves or sometimes HD mesh gloves.

And, when it gets really hot I will fill up the old Camelback with ice water and either throw it in the tankbag or strap it on my back.

When I'm back up to the States, I am going to look into one of those evaporative vests. I'd like to try one.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Tube top and short-shorts.

Oh, you mean for me.

Whatever I have on.

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
withthe camel bak.. you can always freeze half its volume and then fill it the rest of the way and put it between you and the jacket to keep you cooler in the summer.. that is my trick

i wear joe rocket phoenix gloves boots and full face.. the only thing that changes thru the seasons are the weights of the jackets and gloves.. and riding with the nice cool camel bak on LOL

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
withthe camel bak.. you can always freeze half its volume and then fill it the rest of the way and put it between you and the jacket to keep you cooler in the summer.. that is my trick
That's exactly what I do.:cool:

·
Jerk
58 Posts
DeJa Vue?
You have seen it before. Anyone want to know where to purchase this specialty gear PM me.

*edit Hmm Cannot post picts Here for some reason.

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
cause you dont know the tricks LOL

and welcome

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts

i wear joe rocket phoenix gloves boots and full face.. the only thing that changes thru the seasons are the weights of the jackets and gloves.. and riding with the nice cool camel bak on LOL

Make it three.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DeJa Vue?
You have seen it before. Anyone want to know where to purchase this specialty gear PM me.

10-24-2006, 02:28 AM

Once every 15 months?

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
Just use a mesh jacket instead of the leather, but temperature changes here are not as extreme as for some of you.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
DeJa Vue?

Oh no, look what the cat drug in.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,416 Posts
DeJa Vue?

David is the epitome of good sense in both his riding attire and demeanor.

Don't you imagine people tend to get closer to see if that helmet really says "KILL ME" ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts