Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading the forum for a little while now, and have posted a few times. I figured I would introduce myself, and let you know a little about me!
I am 26. From Mass. I am employed as a Diesel Mechanic. I have been Married for 5 years, and have 2 children. I recently bought my first Harley, a 94 Sportster!:ride I have wanted a bike for a long time now, so I am excited to have one of my own!
I hope to get to know all of you here! I just hope this forum isn't to addicting!

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
I have been reading the forum for a little while now, and have posted a few times. I figured I would introduce myself, and let you know a little about me!
I am 26. From Mass. I am employed as a Diesel Mechanic. I have been Married for 5 years, and have 2 children. I recently bought my first Harley, a 94 Sportster!:ride I have wanted a bike for a long time now, so I am excited to have one of my own!
I hope to get to know all of you here! I just hope this forum isn't to addicting!

sportster_ 94... Great intro! Welcome and glad you're here. Your enthusiasm for your bike is what it is all about, and it is contagious!

Steve

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts