Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this guy watching a link on cams....watched a few of his vids, like reading comments below the video's..his home channels show a lot of hits?
:what?

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
JP's arch nemesis?
No way man. I love that guy. He is right on the money. Priscilla's tires will never touch a trailer. Unless I ever make Daytona, because it freezing [email protected]@ up here during Daytona. Even then I'd only trailer till it got warm.

While that seems so cool and chill, and I'd like to say that we could ride for hours and he would never even notice what kind of watch I was wearing, I don't believe it.

Any guy that posts a series of videos of himself on the Internet is interested in more than just "riding".

Just saying.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Harley Rider
10,489 Posts
No way man. I love that guy. He is right on the money. Priscilla's tires will never touch a trailer. Unless I ever make Daytona, because it freezing [email protected]@ up here during Daytona. Even then I'd only trailer till it got warm.

While that seems so cool and chill, and I'd like to say that we could ride for hours and he would never even notice what kind of watch I was wearing, I don't believe it.

Any guy that posts a series of videos of himself on the Internet is interested in more than just "riding".

Just saying.

So, what is his other interest? Yuppie bikers???:laugh

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
So, what is his other interest? Yuppie bikers???:laugh
Has to be!! This guy gotta lot of videos on yuppies!!

I'm stuck at home with a bad cold so I've watch a few videos of this guy!!:what?

reminds me of barney fife and I mean that in a good humor sort of way!:rofl:

He's on them yuppie's, I mean he don't really care for them too much!!:rofl:

Fews years back I bought new leathers and I now wonder if someone like this guy was thinking HHMMMMM DAr goes one of dem dar yuppie's

I know what he's getting out though, I don't know about a yuppie or a poser,cause no matter what yer reason for riding a bike it's all fine with me!!

I will say when guy (around 32 yrs old) down street from me bought a 550cc v-twin Honda shadow few years back and spent two month running up and down the block until he felt comfortable enough to venture out of the neighborhood (his words) then a week after that bought all his leathers and doo-rage and pins and patches,joins local club and bi1ches about them making him pick up garbage by side of highway and how hard it's been tryin" to pass m/c license test..But hey, at least he's doing it right!!!

Now if he can just get his ole lady to let him ride to a rally 65 miles away at the end of may he will be the chit!! (his words):bowrofl: I thought he was funny but I didn't really make fun of him !!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I watched a few of these videos.
In one of his videos, he goes to a rally at some place in Valley View (wherever that is) and he brings his wife who's wearing pink, and he's walking around filming himself with a phone or camera, and he's got a computer at home, and he posts on Youtube, and he's bought a couple of new Harley's over the years.

what's that saying about the kettle and pot?

we all take different roads thru life to get where we are, but you gotta admit, the spirit to want to own and ride a motorcycle, especially a Harley means you got a lot more in common than differences.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts

Just saying.

Any day bro. My parking lot is open for a trailer. Bring her down and well head on down to daytona one yr. Then maybe ill follow you home and go to sturgess

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts