Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys have incredible prices especially when your looking to spend a lot of cash. So I go into my local stealer today, and ask if they can match Zanotti or even come close on a set of chrome wheels that I want.

First they all never heard of Zanotti...(yea right)
Then they offer me 10% off list which is nowhere near what it would cost online.

Zanotti would be $1320 plus shipping, My dealer is asking $1700 plus tax minus 10%. When I showed them Zanottis price, they claimed they were losing money.

So my question is.......
Who here has used Zanotti?
Were they fast delivery?
Are they substandard or scratch and dent parts?
Are Zanottis prices to good to be true???
Is my dealer just money hungry and ripping me off even though I bought two bikes from them in the last year?

·
Registered
39,542 Posts
These guys have incredible prices especially when your looking to spend a lot of cash. So I go into my local stealer today, and ask if they can match Zanotti or even come close on a set of chrome wheels that I want.

First they all never heard of Zanotti...(yea right)
Then they offer me 10% off list which is nowhere near what it would cost online.

Zanotti would be $1320 plus shipping, My dealer is asking $1700 plus tax minus 10%. When I showed them Zanottis price, they claimed they were losing money.

So my question is.......
Who here has used Zanotti?
Were they fast delivery?
Are they substandard or scratch and dent parts?
Are Zanottis prices to good to be true???
Is my dealer just money hungry and ripping me off even though I bought two bikes from them in the last year?

Lots of people use Zanotti, theyre fast, new in box parts, and prices not too good to be true.

Another discount dealer is Hale's HD in Mansfield Ohio. They offer the same prices as Zanotti, and you can order from Hales straight from HarleyDavidson's website.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Zanotti's is the real deal. I have used Hale's and was very happy. Same 20% no tax and quick shipping. Chicago Harley is another 20% off Harley dealer.

·
its rusting
429 Posts
i placed an order with them for a backrest and saddlebags on july 16th. those parts are on the backorder list and likely won't ship for another two weeks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts