Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever use this company? Thinking about changing the coloring of my gauges. They look like they do good work.

Zee's Customs Inc.

.…...........................................

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Hard Member
3,255 Posts
PM mquilty, he just got his done!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx!!!

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
Yes zee's customs is who I used for mine and my buddy's gauges and they are who I would recommend. I also know a couple other people on here that have used them as well. They are what costumer should be and Jim is the man. The only advice that I would give is don't use the brown truck... use usps... that is a long story... but in short the brown truck lost my gauges for 2 weeks... zee's had an outstanding 1 or 2 day turnaround once they received my gauges and had them back to me asap... and I love the upgrade. I went with red gauges and white needles

Attachments

·
Hard Member
3,255 Posts
Are they expensive?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They want 198$ (that's with shipping) to turn my 4 gauges on my 14' street glide to this.....
ImageUploadedByMO Free1427072517.467796.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts