Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I dont know
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I have left to install the non-HD Zumo 660 on my misses 12 SG is the wiring. Im using the HD handlebar mount.

I need a little help.

Im going to use the + and - off the headlamp harness for power. The unit came with a 2 amp blade fuse in the harness, so all I have to do is crimp on a couple spade connectors and Ive got power. The Harley instructions say to route the wires to the fuse box. That seems like a lot of work for a 2 amp accessory.

Im not using the headphone or microphone jack so those will stay behind the fairing.

The last wire is the mini USB connector for the traffic receiver. Is that connected to anything?

·
Banned
71 Posts
All I have left to install the non-HD Zumo 660 on my misses 12 SG is the wiring. Im using the HD handlebar mount.

I need a little help.

Im going to use the + and - off the headlamp harness for power. The unit came with a 2 amp blade fuse in the harness, so all I have to do is crimp on a couple spade connectors and Ive got power. The Harley instructions say to route the wires to the fuse box. That seems like a lot of work for a 2 amp accessory.

Im not using the headphone or microphone jack so those will stay behind the fairing.

The last wire is the mini USB connector for the traffic receiver. Is that connected to anything?
If you are not going to use it, no. If you want local traffic, then you would hook it up to the traffic receiving antenna .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts