Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I got my zumo 665 all hooked up ,a little curious about a few things .
If i have my bluetooth connected to my iphone Im guessing I need the helmet headset with so I can use ptt?

also I noticed they routed a wire to my jack plug hole on my radio .I thought this didnt need to be used ..

one last thing I got the system mounted on my handlebars with the handlebar mount and i see no way of adjusting .
am i correct?

thanks all

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
I have the 660. I dont think you can use it to talk on the phone, even with the headset. If so i havent figured out how. The aux jack is needed to route sound to your stereo. You can get the radio interface module to send the directions through the stereo, but it does not send the music, mp3 or XM, through the module, you will still need to run the aux cable.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
532 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but it relates to my question.

If I have my Zumo 660 and my iPhone on my bike, is it possible to run the 3.5 mm aux plug from BOTH of them to the bike - plugged into the Aux port on the stereo?

I did a search for a splitter plug that goes from one 3.5 mm plug to two 3.5 mm plugs, but I can't seem to find one.

·
Registered
532 Posts
What I'm looking for has male ends on all 3 ends. That one has 1 male end and 2 female ends.

Not sure why I can't find the other one anywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts