Harley Davidson Forums banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Employed
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Anybody know if Bugslide will take off my wax or not?
I doubt it will remove wax...
BugSlide is a complete waterless detailer that cleans, shines and degreases while removing bugs and other surface contaminants with ease. BugSlide leaves a protective, microscopic finish that continuously repels dust, dirt, water and fingerprints. Never wax again! The release agent in BugSlide makes clean up quick and easy. BugSlide contains a UV filter for added protection and dries crystal clear with no yellowing, no build-up and no powdery residue.

BugSlide is body shop safe and contains no wax, petroleum, silicone, Teflon or ammonia. BugSlide is free of abrasives and is safe on all non-porous surfaces including; paint, chrome, glass, fiberglass, acrylic, aluminum, plastic, vinyl, leather, Plexiglas and Lexan.

BugSlide offers 100s of uses. It is great for cleaning and polishing, while leaving a protective, microscopic coating on motorcycles, ATVs, farming equipment, cars (inside and out), boats, lawn mowers, mirrors, stainless steel, marble, granite and quartz counter tops, television screens, computers, laptops, cell phones, GPS screens, musical instruments and much more.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
BugSlide is a complete waterless detailer that cleans, shines and degreases while removing bugs and other surface contaminants with ease. BugSlide leaves a protective, microscopic finish that continuously repels dust, dirt, water and fingerprints. Never wax again! The release agent in BugSlide makes clean up quick and easy. BugSlide contains a UV filter for added protection and dries crystal clear with no yellowing, no build-up and no powdery residue.

BugSlide is body shop safe and contains no wax, petroleum, silicone, Teflon or ammonia. BugSlide is free of abrasives and is safe on all non-porous surfaces including; paint, chrome, glass, fiberglass, acrylic, aluminum, plastic, vinyl, leather, Plexiglas and Lexan.

BugSlide offers 100s of uses. It is great for cleaning and polishing, while leaving a protective, microscopic coating on motorcycles, ATVs, farming equipment, cars (inside and out), boats, lawn mowers, mirrors, stainless steel, marble, granite and quartz counter tops, television screens, computers, laptops, cell phones, GPS screens, musical instruments and much more.
That is the best sales pitch I have ever heard.
I already use it but after reading this I want to go out and buy more.

Can you use it on hemorrhoids too?:devil

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
Beam, thank you for the info. Sounds like a wonderful product. But, it is stated to contain a "degreaser". So does Dawn dishwashing detergent. That's why Dawn does really well on my greasy plates that I may leave in the sink for a while before I or Cookie cleans out the sink. And the degreaser is also why Dawn will take the wax off your bike or cage. I will try a test area on my bike to see for sure whether or not it takes wax off.

·
Keeper Of The Kept.
824 Posts
There you go again, helping us spend our money on stuff we didn't even know we needed.

Got me for a bottle.

Would have been a good time of year to set up a group buy.

You know he's got stock in the company. For every dollar you spend............well you know the rest. He got me to.

·
Keeper Of The Kept.
824 Posts
Beam, thank you for the info. Sounds like a wonderful product. But, it is stated to contain a "degreaser". So does Dawn dishwashing detergent. That's why Dawn does really well on my greasy plates that I may leave in the sink for a while before I or Cookie cleans out the sink. And the degreaser is also why Dawn will take the wax off your bike or cage. I will try a test area on my bike to see for sure whether or not it takes wax off.

I want a picture if you're gonna put the bike in the sink.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Funny, but true. I had a guy ask me at the last chapter lunch ride how I got my Ultra looking so good. He said someone told him 303 (Gold Eagle protectant) was real good for his cycle, so he did the whole bike - paint chrome and all with it. :loco Said it just didn't shine like mine.

·
old scoot coot
2,891 Posts

world class pitch beam. i gotta have some now. hell try some on your foot. if it works we'll buy stock in the company.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
$59.99 for 64oz

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Employed
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
$59.99 for 64oz

That's what I bought this time. I had a 16oz bottle the first time. I liked it and bought a refill...It works well on my bike. I have a lot of different detailers and I like this the best...If you buy it and don't like it, don't come sniveling and whining to me. Nobody twisted your arm to make you buy it...Read my disclaimer in the original post...

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
That's what I bought this time. I had a 16oz bottle the first time. I liked it and bought a refill...It works well on my bike. I have a lot of different detailers and I like this the best...If you buy it and don't like it, don't come sniveling and whining to me. Nobody twisted your arm to make you buy it...Read my disclaimer in the original post...
At that price I will not be buying but one day when I grow up and can afford it I will

·
Registered
643 Posts
I like Bugslide and I also use Wizards Bug Release if I am using soap and water.
I like Bugslide and I too, am a fan of Wizards. Plus, Wizards is made in the great state of Minnesota. In fact, I haven't had a bug stick to my windshield or faring in over six months!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
I like Bugslide and I too, am a fan of Wizards. Plus, Wizards is made in the great state of Minnesota. In fact, I haven't had a bug stick to my windshield or faring in over six months!!!
Disclaimer: It's hard to collect bugs on the faring or windshield when there is still snow on the ground and my bike hasn't moved since mid October. And now we're supposed to get another foot of snow on Saturday. My bike is going to live one year longer simply because it will be August before it stops snowing around here.

21 - 40 of 92 Posts